I paint large oil paintings and I believe that art can bring us together and give meaning to our story. I love the power of the written word combined with a picture or a raw painting.
My own personal development goes hand in hand with the way my art evolves. Is it the same for you?
I paint because I enjoy the process of how a painting takes its form, with contrast and color. I paint for myself and for those who search for connection and a deeper meaning. I want to give something back and through art I have found my way.
I like to paint with large strokes and therefore prefer the larger canvas so that I can spread out and take place.
My dream is to paint full time. This year of 2017 is one of the first steps to do so. Want to tag along?
- June 2017: Pop-up Gallery Klippan 1 - Gothenburg, Sweden.
- May 2017: Open Barn Design market - Varberg, Sweden
- April 2017: Designmarknad VÅR - Jönköping, Sweden
- April 2017: Arken Hotel & Art Garden Spa
- Sept 2016: Konstrundan Västra Hisingen - Gothenburg, Sweden